Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jimmy Choo Announces Men's Line (!)

Jimmy Choo's Tamara Mellon recently announced that the global company will be releasing a men's shoe line, available June of this year. The collection will include everything from biker boots, slip-ons, Chelsea boots, and the above (shoes that I'm absolutely obsessing over and saving my pennies for,) high top cashmere trainers.

"My vision of the Jimmy Choo man is one who exudes confidence and style whether he is an artist or an investment banker" says Tamara Mellon , founder and chief creative officer of the brand. "The first thing I look at on a man is his shoes" she reveals.

Finally men all over the world can enjoy the brand that women have been raving about for the past 15 years.  My credit cards are already crying, and I need a second closet for my new found shoe obsession. 

No comments:

Post a Comment