Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Zac Posen S/S RTW 2013 - (OBSESSED)



 Okay, I'll admit it.  I haven't looked at as many collections as I would like to have.  Truth be told, I haven't worked my way through NYFW.  LFW? I better start hitting the pavement.  I'll have to skip a few designers, but Zac Posen is one whom I could never pass up.  I have always been a huge, huge fan of this brilliant designer.

Though many designers often put so much of their talents into garments that befit other bodies, that they don't take the time to look half as good as their collections, Posen is one of the great exceptions.  Always in his self-made suits, he's effortlessly stylish without fail at every public appearance.

We often ask what vision a designer has?  For this Spring/Summer 2013 collection, the vision is clear, and I'm not only fawning over each look, but after flipping through all of them, I want to steal the entire collection and put it around my house.  His point of view is so cohesive. So centered.

 There have been many great collections this season.  Even many amazing.  But for me, this is an awe-inspiring collection.  It paints us a picture; gives us, as an audience the vision.  Not every designer can, nor does that.

Check out the full collection on Elle.com
                             





























No comments:

Post a Comment